MY Donna and her very talented sister Gail have created the most adorable little oat bags for Abbey and Michael. Gail is an expert quilter,
stitcher, embroiderer, etc. and I didn't really know how talented Donna was at a sewing machine until just recently. Gail sent the cutest little embroidered unicorn and dump truck to Donna and then Donna created the oat bags for my children.
YAY!
Check out how cute they are (and with a handy dandy handle to boot!)


Abbey and Michael LOVE them. Since getting them a week ago, not one night has passed without us all nuking them before bed. Toasty warm feet all night long!
Soooo wonderful! Thanks Gail and Donna for sharing your "gifts" with us! It was so thoughtful of you and truly appreciated!!!
xo
4 comments:
girl I don't know how you do it, mother of twins, fulltime teacher, on accrediation committee etc, and yet you still have time to blog regularly!! I don't know how you do it.....but you need to bottle your energy and sell it!! I personally would be a frequent buyer!! Those little bags are soooo cute!! Donna is awesome!
I love that Donna made hanging oatbags with the little embroidery patches that I sent for you. I love love loved making them but especially love the way the unicorn with th ribbony tail turned out. Donna gets my embroidery machine for the next 3 months so save your old jeans and put in your orders now.
Wow, what a great idea! They are so nice and an added bonus of keeping toes warm at night. Awesome.
What a great idea! you sure do have amazing friends Chantal. Lucky girl, lucky kids!
Alex
Post a Comment