So, I'm getting VERY sick of
"All the Single Ladies"...it plays over and over and over but I never get sick of watching Abbey and Michael dance! It's hilarious! If you can look passed Abbey's sporadic "Elaine-like" movements (Seinfeld), you can see Michael busting a move in the back with his maracas! He's really the one who steals the show! You can hear me laughing in the background too! Abbey doesn't like it when I laugh...she takes this dancing business VERY seriously! Enjoy!
P.S. Sorry Mary...another one for you to watch with Sophie! lol!
9 comments:
OMG!! This is hilarious, I love the maracas...it really adds to the dance! So cute, I got to watch alone this time. I don't want to show Sophie because I'm getting tired of "All the Single Ladies"...after we watched Abbey again today Sophie wanted to watch the real video on youtube. She watched it over and over today, I think she was looking for Abbey in the video.
Your kiddies are very cute!
I think I have danced with someone who stole Michaels moves. Like this is sooo fun. Abbey totally is serious and premeditating her moves... where as Michael is a FREE SPIRIT....good audition material for Dancing with the stars...
Cue couple....one with sporadic moves and the other rythmic movements> Very cute !!!
Love Abbey's head spin at the beginning! Hilarious!
Angie
Your post on Twister is definitely cute but PALES in comparison to the video of the twins dancing to "Single Ladies" ... TOO MUCH!!! Loved every second of it ... made me laugh out loud and I'm home by myself!
A
Loved the video! Maybe one of them will be on Canada's Top Dancer show someday. They are really keeping mom entertained!
LOVE IT!!!!
T
too adorable!! definitely see the possibilities for a future in show business....so does Abby get that head turn/hair shaking thing from you Chantal?!!
I had to watch it again... hee hee.. so funny... sooo funny.. you see new things eachtime you watch it... Abbey was circling again, which I didn't see the last time.. because I must have been watching Michael!!!
Post a Comment