Although I didn't see wings... a sure sign that an angel has visited me was the HEART in the snow on my doorstep. My angel brought me more than good fortune and good cheer...she brought me a LAPTOP! YAY!
I have sooooo much to blog about since I've been computer-less for 2 weeks now. Insanity I know! I didn't realize how truly addicted I was to my computer until it was gone.
My angel is my friend Donna who has so graciously lent me her laptop until mine is fixed (10 to 14 days....did I mention that my angel drove to Halifax with me to bring my computer in! What a wonderful friend!!!! ). As soon as I figure out how to get pictures off my camera and onto her desktop I will be a blogging machine. Stay tuned!
3 comments:
I am glad that you are no longer computerless. Thanks to Donna! I missed the blog news. Days are counting down toward Stephen returning home and March break. Yippee
Got to love Donna! Can't wait to see some updated pics of the family and all you have been up to. I miss reading your blog!
Mary
Looking forward to it....
Cailyn and I are waiting for more music videos, lol!
Post a Comment