All dressed up for a night on the town! Love that Michael has his hand in his pocket. Cool Cat ha!ha! Now if we could have only got him looking AT the camera!!!!
What a beautiful holiday picture. They are looking so grown up. We are looking forward to the day when we can have another play date with Michael and Abbey. Love, Mary
5 comments:
adorable kids! Love the outfits too....I think Michael might have a future in modelling :)
Adorable!!!
Love the argyle vest!
Angie
They look so cute and adorable!!! We loved having them over the holidays.
What a beautiful holiday picture. They are looking so grown up. We are looking forward to the day when we can have another play date with Michael and Abbey.
Love,
Mary
Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
Post a Comment