Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHECKLIST!

Clothes packed = check
Snacks packed = check
Car seats packed = check
Plane activities packed = check
House cleaned = check
Garbage ready for pick-up = check
Kids fed, clean and dressed = check
Mom frazzled and on the verge of a nervous breakdown = CHECK!

Ha!ha! I can't believe I got it all done but I did!!! I'm heading HOME! woohoo!

5 comments:

mvm said...

You are so funny...it will all be worth it when you get there. Good luck :)

Donna's chitchat said...

Have a great trip.... and enjoy your family.. and your hubby too!!!
Merry Xmas and Happy New year.

Anonymous said...

You are my hero!!! WOOHOO I'm so friggin excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Still reading... :D

Hope you had a wonderful xmas and hopefully we'll be able to hook up before you head back out east.

Julie xo

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!