Steve met us at the airport...tons of hugs, kisses and happy tears all around! We were actually quite lucky to have made it out of NS. We left and landed at just the right time, missing the big storms in both provinces.
After packing up the car (I did NOTHING this time woohoo!) we were off the Beddington Ave. The minute I walk into that house, all is good in my world! Home SWEET Home!
Christmas day was awesome! We opened stockings first...
Christmas day was awesome! We opened stockings first...
3 comments:
That is a BIG box that Abbey is sitting on!!!! They are such a perfect age for Santa to visit. So fun for your parents too. It does just get BETTER and BETTER as they get older!
Such special memories. Michael and Abbey look so excited. Now, how are you going to get all of Santa's goodies back to Greenwood?!?!
I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
Post a Comment