My Mom bought this beautiful musical snow globe for Abbey and Michael...and no joke I hear it play
"Santa Claus is Coming to Town" no less then a dozen times a day. They love hearing the song and shaking the globe...
all day long! Here's Abbey singing to it (little French accent and all!)
P.S. A parent of one of the children in my class gave us this unicorn costume and Abbey loves it! She always has it on...so that explains why she's singing a Christmas song in a Halloween costume! ha!ha!
7 comments:
We have a little wind up drum, and it sings the drummer boy song. It has been in our family since I was a teenager, and my kids groan every Xmas when it comes out of the decoration box. I love it and I sing it as well, everytime someone bigs up the drum. hee hee... maybe I need that snowglobe to thrill my kids with this year!@
Our kids love a snowglobe. But none of mine wind up. I think I'll get one as a special decoration this year. I think Winners has them. Abbey is a sweetheart. And the Unicorn outfit is adorable. I htink I have a really nice unicorn embroidery... I'll see if I can find it and stitch it out.. Maybe Donna can name Abbey something nice with it.. What is Michael's favorite thing... (I'm very familiar with the even-steven thing)
If I could only type!! Maybe Donna can make something nice with it! is what I ment to say.
I think maybe Abbey is going to be a performer... she seems to really like to make videos... too cute
Caren
I love your kids...and their cute little French accents!! haha I also love that she is wearing a costume....I think you might have a little star on your hands Maman!! hahah too cute!!
This is so cute, I made the mistake of showing Jackson and Sophie, now they want to watch it over and over!!
This will be something to show Abbey's boyfriend years....down the road! Haha...
Sweet!
So sweet. This is Emma's favorite Christmas song. We sing it every night at bed time, 12 months of the year!
Tab
Post a Comment