For those of you who were feeling bad for me being alone since Steve left...well...save the sympathy. hee!hee! The day after Steve was Ontario bound, the Dream Team arrived on my doorstep. The Dream Team consists of my wonderful Mother and her fantastic sister, Germaine.
We had an amazing week visiting together and I was totally spoiled (the kids too!)...meals, free time, cleaning services, gifts AND ironed pillow cases! Great company too!!!
We even had an early birthday party for Abbey and Michael.
They were super excited to open gifts and blow out candles.
Big hugs for grand-maman!
...and the final picture is the Dream Team "high-fiving" for a job well done! I hope I have half of their energy when I'm 60 something! Thanks for everything this past week! I appreciate it very much...now...when are you two coming back?!?
5 comments:
Your mom and Aunt are wonderful and beautiful too.. What fun for them though, to spend time together as sisters and also to spend time with Mom's grandchildren... sounds like it was a win win win win situation!
Your a lucky girl but I think you do deserve it!
Dear Chantal,It was wonderful seeing you and your beautiful Abbey and Micheal and spending some time in your beautiful home. It was also wonderful to spend time with Claire and being able to enjoy retirement pleasures with her. Life is wonderful. Thanks for having me . P.S. The pictures are great...for two old girls, we look pretty good.Love,Aunt Germaine xxxooo Bonjour Abbey et Michael. Je vous aime beaucoup. xxoo
wow....next time they come into town can you send them to my house....hahah sounds like you had an awesome visit!! : )
Cherise those special times with your mom and your kids. Beautiful picture of your family, Chantal. Life changes every day. I wish I had a dream team to visit me. Come on ladies at Kingston...can you be my dream team?
Sounds like a lovely time. Now, all the Rememberance Day celebrations. Does hubby come home at Christmas... I hope so. That's a long time for him to be away.
Post a Comment