Friday, October 3, 2008

Good Friends...

I came across this picture today of my friends, Alex and Shawn and their two children, Ethan and Lauren. We had a Pizza Night at my parent's house this summer and had so much fun catching up. I've been best buds with Shawn since as long as I can remember and now his family and mine hang out twice a year...summer in Ottawa and Florida! (Shawn's parents and my parents are friends as well and we've all travelled together since we were teenagers).
Michael and Abbey always have fun playing with Lauren in Siesta Key and it's VERY nice for Steve to have Shawn as a drinking partner on the beach and for me to have a shopping partner at the outlets in Florida (and Alex and I do a little drinking too! hee!hee!)



P.S. okay Alex...hopefully this pic will inspire you to start blogging again...SOON! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great picture, everyone looks so happy.
M:)

Anonymous said...

I love this pic too! I just did a Siesta Key scrap book and there is whole page dedicated to our date night!!! We always have so much fun together :)
Miss you tons!
I promise to start blogging nore...I've been so bad eh?
AL