Thursday, July 3, 2008

Can We Build It???

YES WE CAN!!! (that title is lost on anyone who doesn't have children but it's from Bob the Builder) Michael received this Dump Truck building kit from a neighbour for his birthday. We decided to take it out this week and what fun we had. You could have heard a pin drop in here, Abbey and Michael were so concentrated. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.





Here's Steve and the kids figuring out where the pieces go...there were no instructions?!?




Hard at work on the painting. See Mom...I made them wear the long painting bibs you bought them (but only remembered half way through!)









This is the finished product!


Michael couldn't have been prouder of his creation. He's brought it to bed every night since he made it. I wonder if there are any more models to make?

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great truck and what a great family experience for the children!!! I see Chantal's part was to provide the aprons...

Donna's chitchat said...

Oh Chantals part was to take pictures.. and blog.... that is the one of the most important parts... to share these little activities with everyone else...
this comes for a self important blogger!!!
Great truck Michael and good job Abbey and Daddy.....
Great blog Chantal, especially since its the third in three days!

Anonymous said...

What fun! You must be in heaven spending all day with your kiddies!