Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Last Day of Soccer!

Tonight is our last day of soccer. I can't say I'm too disappointed. For one, it means that were leaving for home and two...the twice a week practices were hard. The kids were raring to go for the first practice but the second took a little coaxing. Anyway, thought I'd post their "professional" soccer pics for all to see. So cute eh?!?
































The team picture is hilarious! I think of all twelve kids there are only 3 looking...and Abbey & Michael were not part of the three ha!ha! We asked the photographer to take one of both kids together in case they aren't on the same team again.

I'm sad to retire Abbey's pink cleats...they were so freaking cute!!! but next perhaps it'll be a pink tutu for dance class! Being a Mom is so FUN!!! (and shopping as a Mom is awesome!!!)

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

so adorable... they truly are!

Anonymous said...

They are SO Freakin cute!