Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Angels!

Introducing The Angels (minus the lovely Shannon who lives in P.E.I. )
left to right, Kara, Lynn, Laura, me, MaryAnn, Kelly, Carolyn


My first year teaching was amazing! I worked at a school in Stittsville called Guardian Angels and met some wonderful women...seven of them to be exact! It was in 1999 that "The Angels" united!!! We worked, played and partied hard together those first few years. We saw each other through break-ups, weddings, cancer, children, grade changes and relocations but we've stayed close and remained true to one another regardless of the distance that separates us. I always look forward to getting together during the summer when I come home. Always fun for TONS of laughs (and gossip shhhh!!!)
This week we all went to see Sex In The City. We laughed and cried and of course related to so much of the material as we have had MANY "Sex In The City" moments over the years (none that I can mention 'cause they are in the Angels Vault!)
I'm so thankful for their friendship and for the fact that they still keep me in the loop and make me feel like part of the gang even though so many miles separate us. Love you ladies!
Can't wait for the Annual Cottage Get-Away!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! I love reading your blogs! What a great evening! I really think you should write a book....I would be your number one fan!! Can't wait for more fun at the cottage! So GLAD you are here! Thanks for being YOU!
Mary Ann
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal! So glad to see and read that you're doing so well and enjoying your friends and family!! Have a great Summer! Kelly