The night before Abbey and Michael's birthday, I decorate the kitchen with balloons and set out their gifts. It's fun to set everything up because I know in the morning they'll come tearing down those stairs excited to see what's there! Here they are checking it all out!
While the kids were at school, Steve set up the basketball net Grand-maman and Grand-papa bought for them. (including a round trip to Halifax to pick up a missing part...what a Daddy wouldn't do for his kids) He set it up in the back of the house so Abbey and Michael had to look for it! We were SO excited for them because they have both been asking for a basketball net for some time!
Here's Michael and Abbey shooting there first shots! Slam Dunk!!! You can adjust the net height too which is a super nice feature since they'll never grow out of it!






Then came supper and cake time! Abbey likes vanilla cake and Michael likes chocolate.
Look Ma...no hands!!! LOL!
Here's one of the gifts Grandma and Grandpa sent...a new favourite! CandyLand!!! I think everyone has played CandyLand at some point in their lives! So much fun!
New clothes, new toys, new fun memories = another awesome birth day!
2 comments:
Love report card season!!!!!!!
video is so cute... I don't think I would be so excited over a basketball net... blah, not being an athelete in any way!!!!
Love Candy land though! heehee... fun day fun day!
Happy Birthday Michael and Abbey. Love the basketball net and game. Looks like you had an awesome birthday.
Post a Comment