Sunday, November 7, 2010

Abbey's First Visit from the Tooth Fairy!

Abbey has been VERY anxious for the Tooth Fairy to come visit ever since Michael lost his first tooth months back. (He's lost two now!!) She would have me check her mouth weekly to see if any of her teeth were wiggly. FINALLY one was! I thought she would be wiggling it 24/7, eagerly trying to get it out but no...it sat and sat and sat and sat! Ugh! Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to see a tooth half hanging out just begging to be pulled and not be aloud near it!?! Argh!
Then one evening...she was ready and out if came! A perfect little white tooth!

The picture doesn't really look like there's a missing tooth but it's because the new tooth was already growing behind the baby one! It was ready to come out for sure! The Tooth Fairy wrote Abbey a little note and left $5 for her to spend! (I think Abbey will be my saver...she still hasn't spent the money! Michael had his Tooth Fairy money spent within 24 hours!!!)
Congratulations on reaching this milestone Abbey-Loo!!! xo

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I am shocked that you didn't pull that tooth out the MINUTE it was wiggly. You are the Go To Girl at school for kids with wiggly teeth..... I am shocked you didn't yank Abby's out long before it fell out.

So exciting... $5 for the first tooth... not a bad haul!

mvm said...

So sweet, I can see it! Sophie hasn't lost a tooth yet and like Abbey she won't let me check. Jackson is my spender and Sophie is a saver, she still has $20.00 in her piggy bank from her birthday.
P.S.
Love the picture, Abbey's eyes look like blueberries. Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the blog of Abbey with her missing tooth. I know that you have been just dying to pull it out since the beginning of October. Bravo Abbey for sticking to your guns and not letting your Mom pull it out before you were ready! ha!ha!