Here's a picture taken when Steve came to visit for the long weekend in January. We had such an amazing time together as a family. Steve called Wednesday night saying he was going to fly in Thursday to surprise us. YAY! I didn't tell the kids (just in case) and Steve arrived in Kingston just in time to pick the kids up from school. I would have loved to see their little faces when they saw their Daddy walking through the playground. Priceless I'm sure!
The visit was all about Abbey and Michael (okay... a little of us too!) The long weekend was dedicated to playing, skating, mini-putting, swimming, going down water slides at the hotel, watching a movie and having a BLAST! I couldn't have asked for more!
I can't wait to be a FAMILY full-time again...and to start sharing some responsibilities! ha!ha!
3 comments:
This is such a great picture of the whole family...well, Michael is looking at something off to the side....lol, but it is still so cute. You look so happy to have your family together.
P.S. you look hot in pink ;)
xo
Oh, skating is so much fun... I loved going with the triplets to skate. I took little movies a few years ago. They are good skaters now, and they get a kick out of watching the little videos when they were learning.
Were they not in diapers and bunting bags like last week? Where does the time go?
Kuddos to Steve for your winter attire, he done good :)
Post a Comment