Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Little Performer!

My Dad has sung Chantilly Lace to me since the day I was born. It was the first English song I knew all the words to. Abbey loves to sing it as well. She sings it standing on her little piano stool like she's on a stage. I taped her doing it today. (background vocals by Michael ha!ha!)

Mr. Belanger...do you think she's ready for Homegrown Cafe? ha!ha!

4 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

Absolutely adorable.. what a hoot. How did she learn all the words... did her grampie teach her them, or you. How cute. I thought I was the only one who called you Chantilly !!!!
What great wedding powerpoint material when Abbie gets married...
now that you know how to Powerpoint!

Donna's chitchat said...

Absolutely adorable.. what a hoot. How did she learn all the words... did her grampie teach her them, or you. How cute. I thought I was the only one who called you Chantilly !!!!
What great wedding powerpoint material when Abbie gets married...
now that you know how to Powerpoint!

mvm said...

So cute...she is a star! Sophie wants Abbey to teach her the words. Hehe...
Love it!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I just want to eat her up!
Can't wait to see them!
Tante T