Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Duck Pond Fun!

Want a fun way to kill a few hours? Head to the Duck Pond with two three year olds! ha!ha! I love walking through the fitness trail back there, it's so much fun. It was cold and windy today but the sun was shining so if you were well dressed it was okay. Plus the trees sheltered us from the wind once we were inside the forest.










There are about 10 little activity stations on the walk...some for bigger children but Abbey and Michael still try to do them all. (and give Mommy a heart attack!)















Before leaving, we fed the ducks. There were a ton of them there today...more then usual. Not sure why but Abbey and Michael sure liked it.


For those of you wondering why I was out and about on a school day...it's because we all get the day off for Remembrance Day here in Nova Scotia. Thank you veterans for the freedom we enjoy today...and for the bonus day with my babies! :-)

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

I haven't been to the Duck Pond in about 15 years. When I use to go there I would always get lost in the trails! Its doesn't take much to turn me around. What a great day for you and the kids (who are ALMOST 4). I can't imagine going to work or school on Remembrance Day.