I'm in the middle of report card madness, accreditation craziness, and single parenting on top of it all...insane!!! Anyway, today I read my weekly horoscope.
This is what it said under my Aries sign:
"Retreating from the world for awhile and spending some quiet time alone to relax and rejuvenate appeals strongly to you now." WOW! Ya think?!? ha!ha! Are the stars trying to tell me something!?!
4 comments:
Being a fellow Aries, and after having the week from H***, I too could use some of that quiet time to relax and rejuvenate. Unfortunately that is SO not in the cards for me in the near future...
Hope things are going well. I must drop by school to say, "Hi", sooner than later!
I love reading your blogs! They make me H-A-P-P-Y!!! You sound like you've got things totally under control!! You're Amazing! Love the Chantilly Lace and yes she is ready for Homegrown!!!
Love
MA
I am married to an Aries. He hasn't read that horoscope, but funny how those things are. He is gone away this weekend on a "me" trip with the boys in the wilderness... cutting wood, drinking beer and watching "hockey Night in Canada" on the rabbit ears TV they have rigged up.
Your doing fantastic, and I know your going to rejevenate this weekend with some "me" time.. no cooking, no cleaning and being together as a family... have fun Chantal..
I love that video of Abbey soo cute......and I will say...I am super happy not to be writing reports right now....as much as I want a full time job...I would like to avoid report cards!!!
Post a Comment