Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween was super fun again this year! Abbey and Michael were so excited! With them being in school now, there was a big build up all week. They learned some cute songs, did fun crafts and even got to dress up at school for a costume parade. How exciting!

My good friend Donna offered to come over and hand out candy while I took the kids Trick-or-Treating. God love her! With Steve away...I obviously couldn't be in two places at once so she was a total Halloween saver.




We (not so patiently) waited for the first Trick-or-Treaters to come to the door and we were off!!! Michael as a race car driver in his Lightning McQueen outfit and Abbey (with Donna) as a dolphin.Very cute if I do say so myself! ha!ha!














Here's a picture of my little Trick-or-Treaters laughing hysterically while Donna had them "practicing" going door to door.


Since we live in such a small community, all my students know where I live therefore a lot of them come to my house for Halloween. They were just as excited to see our friendly school secretary offering them candy. Here's Donna and Abbey on the front porch. Please note the "M" and "A" carved pumpkins...I'm so creative eh?!? lol!








Here's my favourite pumpkin. When Michael picked up this big pumpkin, the stem fell off, so we improvised and made the stem into a nose. Turned out pretty nice though!













Here's Donna, Michael and Abbey sorting through their loot! Thanks Donna for making Halloween so perfect! You are a true friend and I'm so thankful for you in my life! xo
P.S. Donna blogged about our Halloween adventure too.
Check out her blog at http://peterssm.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

mvm said...

Awww, this is such a nice blog! I am happy Donna was there to help out. The pumpkins are very creative and as I was looking at them in the picture, I was thinking to myself what's MA for?!?! Oh, it's not MA it M and A...haha!
Love it!
M:)