Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday Weekend with Daddy!

My babies turned four on November 16th! Can you believe it?!? They received the best present ever too...Daddy coming home for the occasion. He arrived late Friday night and left again late Sunday afternoon. Not very long at all but we certainly made the most of our time together.

Abbey and Michael were so excited to see Steve. We had a wonderful family weekend! Of course it went by way too quickly but I know time will fly until the end of December and we'll be reunited in Ontario when Abbey, Michael and I fly home for Christmas.










Here are some pictures of Abbey and Michael opening their gifts...












I bought a whole bunch of gifts when I was in Halifax for Provincial Conference Day and the plan was to save some for Christmas. Well...that didn't happen. They got totally spoiled but they are great kids so they deserve it!










HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ABBEY AND MICHAEL! MAKE A WISH!

4 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

you little ones are soooo absolutely adorable... how fun to have a special birthday weekend... with Daddy no less.
Love the yellow hard hat on Micheal and the digger is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading!!! ;)

Happy belated birthday to your 2 cuties! I soooo wish we were closer!

Congratulations on being an aunt...we have yet to meet Hank!

Hope to see you all over the holidays. Miss you a bunch!!!
Julie and family xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of your kids. Isn't the Blog a great way to record those special times? Reminded me of the times mine were little and their dad was away a lot. Makes you really appreciate the times you do have as a family. Looking forward to seeing my kids at Christmas. Surprised that they are actually missing us more than we thought. It was a terrific idea for Donna P to get us blogging!

mvm said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Michael and Abbey!! They look so happy :)
Great pictures Chantal.
Love you.