Monday, August 18, 2008

New Liskeard Part 2 1/2

Mike took Steve and I on the adult-super -speed -version of tubing!!!! His goal was to knock us off the tube (which I am proud to say he was unsuccessful at...only because of Steve's super human strength though...I was to busy screaming at the top of my lungs to really help the cause...although my knuckles were white hours after the ride so I was obviously holding on too!)

BEFORE

DURING




AFTER


The picture says it all! ha!ha! What a fun time...I can say that now 'cause I'm still alive! :-)

7 comments:

mvm said...

OMG...I'm still laughing!! The last picture of you is so funny. You are right your face says it all!!
Love you ;)

Donna's chitchat said...

well, first off, never name your blog the same title twice in a row, because I didn't even know you had put a second part on... and I agree with Mary... oh my GOD... what a hoot... you look sooooo exhausted and exhilerated at the same time! thank you for making my day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal,What a nice blog you have. You traveled sooooo much. It must be nice to be back in your own bed. It was super nice of you to take the time to come to Liskeard. It was wonderful to have you and we hope you will come again soon. Bye for now.
Love,Aunt Germaine xxxxoooo

Anonymous said...

Love the last pic. on the tube. Steve looks like: "yeh, great ride. No sweat." You are hilarious. You look like: "OMG, I survived. Now how do I get off?"
Too funny and lots of fun!
Tab

Anonymous said...

WOW Chantal! What a summer you had! I felt like I was living vicariously through you and your blogs. I loved seeing the pictures of you and your family enjoying every visit and adventure.
My summer seems so boring in comparison, but this was a time when boring was good and what was needed to rejuvenate me for the coming year. Looking forward to our next card workshop!
Love,
Deb

GailM. said...

OMG, you are brave. Great phots.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! Love love love the last picture of you Chantal!! Too funny ;)