
Part Two takes place at my cousin Carole and Mike's (and Nico) house on Twin Lake. We had a BLAST! We spent all day having fun in the sun...and water!!! They had 15 people there that day and we all had a great time together...tubbing, waterskiing and swimming!
They have a spectacular place that they moved into earlier this year after putting on an addition and making many upgrades/changes to the existing house. The outcome is amazing! Carole's walk-in closet is the size of Abbey's room...no joke! I was sooo jealous. (even more jealous that she can fill it!!!) Below is a picture of part of their house and my babes with tante Carole by the hot tub. (Abbey's favourite location!)

Is this heavenly or what?!?
Here's Michael, Andrea and Steve tubbing. I love the picture of Abbey taken while in the boat with the gang on the tube in the background. She was "spotting" with me...we weren't doing a very good job...too busy listening to Mike's tour of the lake.

After Abbey realized that Michael had fun on the tube, she was ready to try it! Andrea was such a sport and went on again. I was less then brave at first but loved it at the end. SO much fun!

Here's a picture of Andrea getting Steve ready for his go at waterskiing and me to the right waterskiing...no no don't adjust your computer screen...yes that is me on ONE ski...oh ya...I still got it! ha!ha! I was sore for three days afterwards. Serves me right for show boating!We had such a fabulous day! Thanks so much for being such wonderful hosts. Big props to Mike who spent ALL day driving the boat for us...you rock!

2 comments:
Isn't it fun to have a lake to splash around in. The tubbing looks awsome. I like Abby's face too. A clear sign of a fast boat!!
Wow, looks like so much fun and Abbey is so brave to go on the tube!! It's sad that summer has to come to an end!
Post a Comment