My Mom was born in New Liskeard and some of my fondest summer memories growing up take place there...plus some of my favourite people live there too!
So...part one...my Aunt Germaine's house. She welcomed us with such open arms and we had so much fun! She has the most unbelievable home...and landscaping. She is right on Lake Temiskaming and what a beautiful view that is to wake up to.

Here's uncle Bill playing pirates with Michael & Abbey in the backyard. We had so many laughs goofing around outside, playing hide and go-seek and throwing rocks into the Lake. (and of course eating, eating, eating) ha!ha!
Uncle Bill was a volunteer fire fighter and Michael got such a kick out of trying his helmet on. Firefighters (and dump truck drivers) are next to God in Michael's book. hee!hee!

Here's Abbey, Steve and the best aunt in the world...AUNT GERMAINE!!!


2 comments:
WOW, what a nice house. When I first read the title of your blog today, I thought, oh my, they got a new LIZARD!!! Yukkkk.. Whew, I'm relieved for you... It's nice to visit with family, isn't it. It's funny, your family sounds like ours except the location and names are different.
WOW, what a nice house. When I first read the title of your blog today, I thought, oh my, they got a new LIZARD!!! Yukkkk.. Whew, I'm relieved for you... It's nice to visit with family, isn't it. It's funny, your family sounds like ours except the location and names are different.
Post a Comment