Although the weather wasn't great this week, me and my outdoorsy children were out and about every day...rain or shine (or major wind!!!) ! I took a few pictures of Abbey and Michael playing (using the school's camera...yes, mine is still NOT fixed but that's a whole other rant!!!)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Thank God...
it's the weekend! This week was never ending for sooo many reasons. First, I haven't really worked a full week since the end of February due to my vacation, Easter break, snow days, etc. so it dragged on and on. Second, Steve was supposed to come home from Alabama on Monday night and was delayed (and delayed and delayed...) and finally arrived Wed. afternoon sans luggage. Brutal! One piece arrived today but his beloved golf clubs are still M.I.A.
This picture was taken Tuesday... I think?!? Abbey and Michael jumping in the puddles at the end of the driveway. The three of us walked to the mailbox with our umbrellas. Quite a cute sight! They were able to avoid the puddles for the most part but by the time we made it back home, the temptation proved too great and with me cheering them on, they jumped and splashed as hard as they could. Fun to watch (but even more fun to do I'm sure!!)
Here's Abbey and Michael on their two-wheelers. They are so good on them now! I had them stop long enough to take this picture. Most of the time I see this....
and they're off! It's so nice to live on such a quiet street! I can't wait to go on family bike rides...that's a far way off but it's something to look forward to! For now I'm happy jogging behind them yelling "Arrete au coin!!!" (that's "stop at the corner" for you Angie E. hee!hee!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so cute...! am I am super duper jealous of the melt you must have had....check out my blog in a day or two and I shall show you what remains on our yard!
Love the rubber boots!!
Luke loves his bike too. It makes them seem like big kids eh?!
Where is your snow? Instead of a 12 foot snowbank in my front yard I have a 8 foot one! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
At least the weather is starting to get warmer.
Enjoy spring! 3 months left of school! YAY!!!
Angie M.
Thank you for the translation!!!! I laughed out loud!! (but I did need it).
I too live on a quiet street!!! We live in a subdivision/neighborhood of about 10 homes and I love that my kids can run acrossed the road to the park safely!!! (Thats right...the park is in direct view from my scraproom/office.)How lucky!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment