Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE my Reality TV and I LOVE my Country Music!!! Tonight, my two loves came together!!! Happy Night!! Dolly Parton was the special guest on American Idol! I sang through the entire show (with two of my other favs close by...Wunderbar and Coke!) YAY!
4 comments:
Now, I never knew you loved country music. I know why you would enjoy Dolly Parton, but Chantal...country music.... oh my...ewwwww
country is one thing.....dolly quite another...and in response to flying solo...it amazes me that you don't ever complain of how the kids run you ragged...
HOLY MOLY! I find the days I have Emma when Cam teaches night school a bit exhausting!
okay so I just read about you having a coke...and now I want one...and I am soo not leaving the house to get it! hahahah
I loved the dolly show last night too....it was great!!
Oh, Chantal...you make me laugh! I love that you love Dolly Parton. I never took you for a country girl. Now I have yet another reason to love and respect you!
Post a Comment