Saturday, March 29, 2008
Flying Solo!
Steve left Monday to visit his family in Alabama where they have been vacationing for a month. They are having a wonderful time golfing, eating out and spending time together...sans kids! I probably sound jealous (and I am a little bit because I LOVE being in the sun!) but I've had such nice week with Abbey and Michael. Saturday was awesome! We went to gymnastics, played outside in the beautiful sunshine and Mary came over with Jackson & Sophie for a play date. The day just flew by, actually the whole week did really. Steve gets home tomorrow evening, conveniently missing garbage week prep Ugh! and I'll be happy to see him (as will the kids) but I really enjoyed my time with my babes as well! I'm lucky and thankful to have them! (even when I wake up to Abbey's feet in my face!!!) hee!hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did an awesome job going solo and having us over twice at that. Fun for kiddies and you and I! LOL. I love that our kids play together so well and we can even enjoy having some adult time. Wow, how things have changed.
Love you,
M:)
Post a Comment