Family Day is always exciting for our family because it gives us the opportunity to fly with Steve as our pilot. Unfortunately this year the Herc they had planned on using was out of commission that day. They couldn't use one because it was reserved for the stand by crew in case of a call out and the other was reserved for Steve and his crew leaving for Russia the next day. So...we didn't get to fly with Steve but we did fly in the helicopter with Scott.
He flew us all around the province but I was most excited to fly over our house and snap a few pictures. We are the sixth house from the top on the far right side.
Not sure why the colouring is off on this one but this is the back view. Too bad so many of the leaves had been blown off the trees because you could have really appreciated how beautiful the view in our backyard really is. I love our lot and our house!
1 comment:
How fun is that for you to see your home from the air. Last year when I flew back from Ottawa (for the first time in like 15 years, I flew right over the valley, almost following the 101 and I could identify every place.. it was very cool for me.. even though I am so afraid to fly... it sort of passed the time.
Post a Comment