DONE! I am done, done, done AND done!

Feels so wonderful to not have assignments looming over my head. When I wasn't doing school work, I was feeling guilty about NOT doing school work. It was all consuming! But now that I'm done and I can look back on it...it really wasn't so bad!

It was so nice for me that Abbey and Michael got to see me graduate. It was a beautiful day in Halifax (crazy sunny) so we were able to take pictures outside. My Masters was officially in Curriculum Studies but it was centred around Technology Integration. I graduated from a university that I had never been to. I had never even set foot on the campus until convocation day. Crazy! The
internet is a wonderful thing... and doing my Masters through a cohort was the best decision for me and my family.
Here's my happy, supportive family!

It was extra special for me that my parents could be there to see me graduate as well. My father has his Masters of Education and I have always admired it in his office. Now I have a framed Masters degree too…in my slightly smaller office! :-) They cancelled their annual trip to South Carolina to be in attendance. Such amazingly supportive parents!
Here's me and my proud Daddy!

2 comments:
Such an amazing accomplishment, you truly are "Super Woman" to have done it all. Teacher, mother, military wife( often on your own) all full time work and to add a Masters on top of that! Wow!! You should be proud of yourself. Congratulations.
Beautiful pictures of your proud family. How amazing to be done... congrats... proud of you too.
Post a Comment