Saturday, December 18, 2010

Abbey's First Piano Recital!

Abbey had her first piano recital a little while back! So exciting...and nerve raking! Abbey was 16th to play (our lucky number) and all eyes & ears were on her for the 2 minutes she performed! I was seriously holding my breath because I could tell she was a little nervous too! She did fabulously and I can't believe how much her teacher has taught her in three short months. The best part is that she is really enjoying it! Kudos to Gina again for making piano so fun!
Mary's children, Jackson and Sophie, also performed wonderfully! Mary had front row seats so she took these for me! Thanks! :-)








1 comment:

mvm said...

I didn't notice she was 16th, crazy how that number is always around you. Abbey rocked the house, she was calm and did so well. I remember looking back at you and I could see you taking a deep breath. I was a little nervous as well.
M xo