Christmas concert time again! Song practiced, outfits picked out and we were ready to go! The whole family was pumped that Steve was actually going to BE at the Rose-des-vents concert this year since he's been away for the last two. Well...in true Search and Rescue fashion...15 minutes before Abbey and Michael were to go on...Steve got called out. There was a missing plane in Quebec that they had to go search for! Abbey and Michael were quite disappointed (Steve too) but...the show must go on!!! and that it did!!!
Abbey and Michael did a fantastic job again this year! I took a video so Steve and all of you could share in the excitement!
I have tried several times to load the video and unfortunately it's just not working! Take my word for it...it was super cute!
Joyeux Noel a tous! xoxo
1 comment:
I remember you telling me about this...good thing mommy is always around.
Post a Comment