Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wiggly Tooth!

At the beginning of the week, Michael discovered he had his first wiggly tooth! We were all so 
excited!  Those who know me, know that I LOVE pulling teeth out! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! of course I have a child who made me promise NOT to pull his tooth out everytime I touched it! Soo hard!...but I didn't because I knew he really wanted to let it fall out when it was ready!


Well today, Wednesday February 25th 2010, it was ready! Michael lost his first tooth at school this afternoon!
He looks so cute with the little gap between his bottom teeth! Here are some pictures of my proud boy (hat hair and all!)

Still red cheeked from playing outside...but we were both so excited about his first tooth falling out that we wanted to capture the moment as quickly as possible! My baby boy is growing up! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another milestone. Was Michael eating when the tooth came out or wiggling it and it popped out?
Anyway Michael you are a brave boy. I hope the tooth fairy was generous. I liked the picture of you holding your tooth in your hand but the picture showing the space where the tooth was is the very best. Soon you will be going on March break. You and Abbey have lots of fun in Florida.
Love Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

YAY Michael!! Your first visit from the tooth fairy, so exciting! Congratulations, you are growing up.
M:)

SAM said...

Wow, they grow so quickly!! He looks adorable with the gap in his front teeth!!

Angelene said...

Funny how many teeth always seem to fall out at school! He's such a cutie Chantal!

Anonymous said...

Sup im new on here. I find this message board quite useful & it has helped me loads. i hope to be able to help out and help other ppl like its helped me.

I have fun [url=http://watch-family-guy-free.warlordz.co.uk]watch family guy[/url] to help spin abit of time.

Thanks allot, See ya around.