Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SO sweet!

If this isn't the perfect blackmail picture I don't know what is!?! If Michael ever misbehaves as a teenager I'll threaten to show all his friends this picture! ha!ha! I think it's beyond sweet that Michael offered to paint Abbey's toes...but of course a mother would!!!! 


3 comments:

GailM. said...

I always tell my grandkids that I'm going to save these pictures to show at their wedding.

How cute.

Donna's chitchat said...

i use to say that, and I meant it, but geesh, one wedding has gone by already and I didn't dig them out..
Chantal, I love this pic so much. I have a great pic of michelle, sitting on the couch with her hands out in front of her and her fingers spread wide apart, and her daddy is painting her nails. Its one of my favs.

mvm said...

Love it! What a good brother, but he will hate you one day for this picture, lol!