Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Reunited...

And It Feels So Good!" This is the song I've had in my head since Mary moved back! (you know the song by Peaches and Herb from the '70's!!) BAhahahaha!
The Major Family is now back in Greenwood! Yay! On July 10th, Sophie and Jackson came over to play so that Mary and her husband Jason could finish/start? unpacking. Abbey and Michael were so excited and they all had such a great time together, picking up exactly where they had left off a year ago. Here are some pics of our day together.
All deep in concentration colouring at the kitchen table...


Having fun on the playset in the backyard...



and off to the zoo: Abbey with a baby goat (that she held for like 20 minutes!!!) and Sophie double-fist feeding the deer.











Finally... ICE CREAM....a sweet ending to an awesome day! Here's to many more playdates in our future! Welcome back friends!!!


2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

How wonderful for the kids to have their chums back, and how awful for me that Mary's back!
Nah, kiddin... I am so glad that you finally have someone your own age and size to play with. I can't take the pressure of hanging with a young skinny girl anymore.. I always look old and fat!
Welcome home Major Family!

mvm said...

I love this blog, it made me cry. Donna's comments made me laugh!! We are over the moon to be back as well. Lots of playdates with and without the kids. YAY!!
Love you C :)
Mary