This weather is just gross. We did get a nice final night campfire in last night, and there was stars in the skies. The clear sky is only for nighttime apparently!
I love it, rain or shine you still have your kids out! We only have so many options for indoor activities, and I'm running out of ideas. Rain, rain go away... M:)
4 comments:
This weather is just gross. We did get a nice final night campfire in last night, and there was stars in the skies. The clear sky is only for nighttime apparently!
I love it, rain or shine you still have your kids out! We only have so many options for indoor activities, and I'm running out of ideas. Rain, rain go away...
M:)
very cute!
Kids can make a fun time out of anything :)
That sure is a lot of water. Children like to play out in the rain if there is no lighting.
Post a Comment