With some classmates...left to right: Abbey, Frederic, Michael and Cedric.
Cute story about Abbey and Frederic...One day Abbey came home and said she had decided who she was going to marry. This is how the conversation went...
Abbey: "Maman, je veux marrier Frederic."
Maman: "Ah oui, pourquoi?"
Abbey: "Parce que je l'aime."
Maman: "Est-ce qu'il est gentils?"
Abbey: "Oui, tres gentils!"
Maman: "Est-ce qu'il est intelligent?"
Abbey: "Oui, mais pas aussi intelligent que moi!"
Maman: (after laughing hysterically) "Est-ce qu'il est beau?"
Abbey: "Oui, tous les jours!"
So far she knows how to pick 'em...smart, nice and cute...PLUS his Mom is the principal of the school and his Dad is a pilot! Oh yes! I approve! ha!ha!
Michael with his best buddy Jacob. It's so cute to see these two together. They are really sweet together. When they play soccer against each other, they'll stop to hug in the middle of a play. Hilarious!
1 comment:
I love the story of Abbey and her new love interest, so cute!! I'm happy the kids has a good year at the french school.
Post a Comment