Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dentist Visit!

Michael and Abbey had their first visit to the dentist at the end of May. I worked in the morning and picked them up early from school to head to Kentville for the appointment. I was so proud of them. They were amazing! Michael was the brave big brother who offered to go first.

Abbey was excited to go next and use the "spit sucker" thingy. It was the best part of it all for them (well that and the stickers and toothbrushes at the end). The hygienist was so sweet and complimentary...which of course I loved! lol! Funny what you become proud of when you're a Mommy eh?!

I'm going to enjoy these relatively inexpensive trips to the dentist because it won't be long before it's orthodontist visits!! Oye!

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

The spit sucker is my favorite part too... the floride is the worst part.. I don't get it any more... i gag too much