So off they go to the end of the driveway, down the street to the next house with Steve holding Michael's seat as he's pedaling. Michael kept saying "I'm good Daddy! You can let me go!" but Steve was of course reluctant to do so in case he fell and then was too scared to try again but Michael was persistent. Steve stopped the bike and turned it around to head back to our house. This is the video taken not even two minutes after taking the training wheels off. Insane!!! Not bad for a not-even-four-and-a-half-year-old eh?! You can hear me half crying and laughing in the background and my neighbours disbelief as well! You can hear Scott say "Okay, that's just weird!" We were all amazed!
That same day Michael biked around the block three times....with Steve and I running behind him trying to catch up. I didn't think our block was that big until I jogged it! oye! I am soooo out of shape! I'm glad Abbey said she wasn't ready yet because Steve and I need rest time between laps!!!
5 comments:
That is positively amazing!!! totally. soooo, cool. Abbey won't be far behind. She won't want her brother to out do her. congrats Michael.. this is your first "freedom of the road". A little yellow corvette is next!
YAY Michael, what a brave little boy! I think Jackson was 5 almost 6 before his came off and he would dive off his bike to stop, not too smart!
Abbey and Sophie can get their wheels off together.
Way to go Michael. They are growing up way too fast :(
that is awesome!! you must be so proud of him!
Way to go Michael :)
Wow! Brooklyn and Emily want to say "Good job Michael on your bike without training wheels!" Emily also says(here standing beside me),"Your as good as me!"???? Watch out, Scott and Randy biked to New Minas when Scott was 5-to visit their grandparents!
Andrea
Hey, suck it up... your little babies are growing up. Next thing, they'll be asking for the keys to the car!! Great video.
Post a Comment