Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls Cottage Getaway!

This summer MaryAnn hosted our 6th (or is it 7th?!?) Annual Girls Cottage Getaway! I always look so forward to this awesome time together...so many laughs!


This is the view from the top of MaryAnn's cottage. Absolutely pristine! Now there aren't many "inside" pictures I can show you...they've all been censored! (and hopefully deleted by now! lol!) but here's one of the Summer 2008 Richardson Lake crew. Sadly Laura and Shannon are missing. :-(


Thank you MA for always planning around my trip home. I appreciate it so much! Cheers to next year...and more bum boxer pics! ha!ha!

4 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I can only imagine what the inside pictures were. Knowing you, and if your friends are anything like you... oh my....
so nice to have friends like that... who will "delete" the incrimanating pics...

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to get a group of girls together for a few drink, lots of laughs and food. Makes me miss our little Halifax getaways.
Love you.
M:)

Anonymous said...

drinks....yum.

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome Chantal! I am so glad that you are always a part of it no matter what! I love reading your blogs!
Love,
MA