Saturday, September 15, 2007

Big Beds!


For the past two weeks, Abbey and Michael have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of their big boy/big girl beds! They were so excited to finally see the delivery truck pull into the driveway yesterday. They just love their new double beds...they look so so small in them. Enjoy the pictures! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The redhead looks like a wild one! LOL! How exciting for all of you!

Donna's chitchat said...

How exciting... I didn't get my own double bed until I got married... and I guess, its not really my own is it :(

Anonymous said...

Heeeheee! I love these pictures, your kids are so cute :)
Mary

Anonymous said...

Look at those cuties! Hopefully there won't be too many thuds in the night time! I suppose, though, they have plenty of bed to swim in! How's school? I don't miss it even a bit...

Donna's chitchat said...

http://peterssm.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-was-tagged.html


Tag your it!!!!! you've been TAGGED