Our subdivision had it's first (soon-to-be annual) garage sale so we decided to participate. Those who know me will attest to the fact that
I'm so not a yard saler.
BUT after having survived my first one ever today I must admit that I loved getting
$$$ for my old, useless stuff!
hee!
hee! We had
sooooooooo much stuff accumulated! It took a week to get prepared but it paid off and it was actually fun! :-) We made close to $1200.00 can you believe it?!? and our basement is so clean and spacious now!
3 comments:
Okay. So you definitely need to come to our house and set up our yardsale, cause seriously..I have never ever in my life of living in the valley heard of anyone making 1200$ at a yardsale....That's AMAZING!!!! WOW!! I am amazed!
WOOHOO!
That is awesome...what are you going to buy??? hehehe
Holy Jeepers, Chantal, I'm not sure that everything in my house could be sold for that!!!! If I had a garage sale, we'd be lucky to make $100! We were considering joining a garage sale this year, but frankly, I couldn't be bothered getting the junk up from downstairs! Maybe next year!
Post a Comment