Steve and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary July 20th. TEN YEARS!!! Where did the time go?! We spoiled ourselves with an adults only trip to a Sandals resort in St. Lucia! It was amazing!
After our blissful trip we spent awesome time with family and friends in Ontario. Abbey and Michael got to meet their new little cousin Wyatt which was very exciting and they always love hanging out with Henry! We did Canada's Wonderland, waterparks, Clip and Climb and lots of fun day trips around Ottawa. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family who take such good care of us!
In August we went on a "bonus" trip to Vegas with our neighbours Scott and Judy. We had a blast...as you know...I do LOVE Vegas!!! :-) Third time didn't disappoint!
Then it was back to reality and work and routines! Super fun relaxing summer!
Now...that's done! Let's move on to more recent stuff...
1 comment:
I am just getting caught up on all your blogs.
I'm happy you and Steve had a wonderful 10th Anniversary. You can see the happiness and love the two of you share in your anniversary photo. Congratulations on 10 years. It will be hard to top this one!
Post a Comment