Steve and I always make a big deal about Valentine's day! We buy little gifts for each other, as well as Abbey and Michael, as a special way to celebrate our love! Here's Abbey opening her presents with Steve!
Michael was so excited about his present that he is drooling! lol!
We've always used these heart shaped flutes for milk for our Valentine's Day meal. They are just Dollar Store plastic glasses but Abbey and Michael think they are so fancy! When they are old enough I'm sure we'll switch to our good crystal glasses but these are worry (and break) -free so they will do until then!
Happy Valentine's Day xoxo
2 comments:
It sends a great message to the kids... about saying "I love you" in a special way.
This is a special blog. You are creating great family memories for your kiddies, you are wonderful parents. xo
Post a Comment