Our first skiing adventure went so well that we were ready to try it again! We had another wonderful time at Ski Martock! This time Abbey and Michael were so independent! I was a little scared at first...you go from holding them up and skiing with them between your legs, to trying to keep up with them while frantically screaming SNOWPLOW behind them!
Here's my little princess at the top of the "big" hill. So freaking CUTE!
Here's Michael and Steve heading up the T-bar. Michael was a real pro and Steve such a trooper since sharing the bar with a 6 year old while on a snowboard is VERY challenging! :-)
Here we ALL are riding up the chairlift together! You have no idea how happy these pictures make me! Reminds me of all the great times I had on the slopes at Mont Cascades with my parents. It's such an awesome family sport! One I'm looking to doing together for years to come!
The drive between the hill and the cabin is no more than 10 minutes. This is what Abbey and Michael looked like three minutes after being strapped into their car seats!!! Out for the count! A great day on the slopes indeed!
A little video of Abbey and Michael (with Steve close by on his snowboard!)
2 comments:
Hey, the video won't work for me. I wished I blogged way back when my kids were little. I have so many memories of my kids passed out in the back seat after coming home from Martock! I love these pictures. They will always remember the fun they had....
The video won't work for me. I love all the pics. of the kids skiing, they are little pros.
Post a Comment