Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Goal!

Michael had a hockey tournament in Digby today and scored his first "real game" goal! It was so exciting!!! On the drive home, we were talking about the games and I asked him if was proud of himself for scoring a goal today. His reply was "I was so proud, I almost cried!". Awww! That boy of ours has such a big, sensitive heart! Here he is in action (#5) during his last game of the day against Lunenberg. I think they won 8-3 but we're not supposed to keep score! :-)


2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I remember Michelle's first basket... it was a proud moment. Well, it was the last game of the season, and the whole team kept feeding her the ball... but when she sunk it... the whole team (and even the opponents) cheered for her!!! Ah, a proud moment indeed! She was 10....
Way to go Michael (and Mom & Dad)

mvm said...

Way to go Michael!! Love that he has a super sensitive heart, he will make a good hubby some day, lol.