I am a proud Mom of twins but this made me laugh out loud! You must check this out and you'll be able to relate to what I deal with at least once a week!
bahhaaaaa... actually, some of those questions.. I have been meaning to ask you.. and since we are BFFs... I just wanted you to know that I don't use tampons.... anymore!!! hee hee
That is hilarious Chantal! My mom is an identical twin and she and her sister still get stupid questions and comments. And they're 55! I do disagree with one thing: I could not have done it! I was so nervous during both of my pregnancies, hoping there was just one baby. I even made plans with Tammy Foster-Veinot to take one of the babies, had there have been 2! LOL! Your kids are adorable. :0) Tab
5 comments:
bahhaaaaa... actually, some of those questions.. I have been meaning to ask you.. and since we are BFFs... I just wanted you to know that I don't use tampons.... anymore!!! hee hee
That is hilarious Chantal!
My mom is an identical twin and she and her sister still get stupid questions and comments. And they're 55! I do disagree with one thing: I could not have done it! I was so nervous during both of my pregnancies, hoping there was just one baby. I even made plans with Tammy Foster-Veinot to take one of the babies, had there have been 2! LOL! Your kids are adorable. :0)
Tab
Bahahaha!!!! I have watched this 5 times already...makes me laugh ever time and I can so picture you...
M :)
LOL....That was funny. and i can just picture you being asked questions & saying afterwards..."for the love!!!"....
Hilarious. I too heard the "For the love!" but you were telling me at Red Lobster :)
Miss you.
Post a Comment