We had an even better time this year than last summer...who would have thunk it?!
Here's a glimpse of how ultra over the top Vegas is...I have a video of the water show at Bellagio. Steve and I ate at two restaurants overlooking it and think there are at least 5 different shows set to different music. It goes every 15 minutes and is amazing!
Here's one in the daylight...
and one in the nightime...this one is way shorter...on my way back from a bar and my attention span is much shorter! LOL! Enjoy!
Fun Fact...both fountain shows were set to Canadian artists (Celine Dion and David Foster).
3 comments:
Fabulous water shows... love the music.... I really want to go to Las Vegas.... ugh... well, mostly to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, but I wouldn't mind a few days/nights in Las Vegas too....
These water shows are AMAZING!!!!! I can't wait to get the opportunity to go to Las Vegas...I will be looking to you for tips - you seem like the expert now!
Debbie
FINALLY!!!!! I have been waiting all summer for a Vegas blog, yay!!! I can tell you get excited just writing about Vegas... can you imagine a girls trip?!?! We may never come back. lol
M:)
Post a Comment