Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins!

or as Michael says "PUNKINS!" I love carving pumpkins! I love the smell, I love the seeds...and it's just so much fun!!! Here are Michael and Abbey with the pumpkins they chose from the farm patch.


Here's Steve, Michael and Abbey getting started on
 the pumpkin cleaning. Last year, Steve was away for all this so it was extra fun for him to be able to share in the excitement with the kids. 
















I love this picture of Steve and Michael. They look so happy to be working together! I'm ecstatic that Steve gets to be here for Halloween this year. Should be a blast! I'll post pictures tomorrow! Happy Trick-or-Treating Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Fortunate children-----you are good parents.

Grandma

Donna's chitchat said...

love the aprons too.... can't wait to see the finished pumpkins.

mvm said...

Very cute picture of your boys.