Thursday, October 1, 2009

Corn Maze!

Last weekend, we went to the Evan's Family Corn Maze with our neighbours and had so much fun! The kids LOVED it and had a blast running around to all the different stations to get their stamps. The problem was that they literally wanted to run...so we had to try and keep up. With the corn stalks being 7 feet high, it's quite conceivable that you could lose a child in there. Yikes! We didn't let them out of our sights!
Here are the kids at one of the stamping stations. They had 8 stamps to collect and they were displaced all over the maze. (See map pic)












Here we all are at a dead end. Luckily Steve could lift the kids so we could find our way out!

















I think Fall might just be my favourite season. The colours, the weather, the activities, the turkey feast!!! Ah who am I kidding...summer wins hands down...two months off is hard to beat!
Here's the Laurel Street Gang in the maze! 

BONUS: We bought our first bag of Honey Crisp apples of the season right after we left! Yummy!!!!

2 comments:

mvm said...

Loved that corn maze, we will have to go together next time. I love the picture of Michael and Steve, super cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That seemed like a fun activity. Thank goodness grand-maman wasn't there as I would of had a hard time keeping up with them.