I snapped this picture of Abbey, before jumping into the car, smelling one of the two tulips that have opened so far. My little princess...
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Sunday Brunch...
Last Sunday, our family met 15 friends for a reunion at the Port Pub in Port Williams. Our good friends "The Bruce's" were posted to Kingston, ON last year and came back to NS for a visit last week. It was great to catch up, share laughs and reminisce. Abbey was super excited to see her friends because I told her she could wear the dress grand-maman bought her in Florida. This was the dress we were going to "save" for graduation BUT since then grand-maman has bought Abbey a NEW graduation dress. 48 days until Abbey and Michael's pre-kindergarten graduation...I wonder if the "newer" dress will be THE final ONE! ha!ha!
I snapped this picture of Abbey, before jumping into the car, smelling one of the two tulips that have opened so far. My little princess...
I snapped this picture of Abbey, before jumping into the car, smelling one of the two tulips that have opened so far. My little princess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Belle a croquer!
T
Sweet picture.. She's going to be a flowery type of girl isn't she. Flower Power, like in the 60's is coming back in style. She's a hip kid.
Abbey, comme tu es belle avec ta robe neuve. J'ai bien hate de te voir a ta graduation.
Beautiful Abbey, can't wait to see the graduation dress if it's better then this one :)
Post a Comment