Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BONFIRE!!!

It happened! It finally happened! Our first backyard bonfire in our very own fire pit! I don't know who was more excited...ME or the kids!  This was a school night so we did it quite early... our family, our neighbours and a few neighbourhood kids took part in the action. 
I don't know why the kids always come hang out at my house...wouldn't you think they'd want to get AWAY from the teacher?!? I don't get it!?! Great kids though so I don't mind! FUN time had by all! 


Thanks to my wonderful husband who built me this 5 star fire pit! We are going to get SO much use out of it! I LOVE it! 
P.S. Mary...I finally got to break out my S'mores kit! Tons of fun! Thanks! Great gift! xo

5 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

Awesome picture.... great times. The start of a great summer of fires!

SAM said...

Your husband ROCKS!! That is a AWESOME FIRE PIT!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awesome... it will be like camping in your backyard... the best part is you have running water and flushing toilets :-)

Caren

mvm said...

YAY!! I am so happy you FINALLY got to use the s'more gift! Can't wait to move back so we can have a bonfire at your place. Love the fire pit, Steve did a great job. Can he do one for me?...lol
Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

I like your fire pit. You did a great job Stevie-O!!!